We are glad to present you the next release of the UptimeGuard monitoring service.
The major feature of this release is the Developers API. Now you can take the full control on your monitors via the API and integrate UptimeGuard in your service. Not all functions are implemented in the API right now, but we work hard to bring it all in the nearest time.
What’s else new:
- Added HTTPS certificate via Let’s Encrypt. Great practice an experience for us, plus good information security feature for you!
- Advanced monitors got a lot of improvements: optional redirects support and basic authorization
- Optional public status page (for example: https://uptimeguard.net/status/a39158ee63)
- Also special embedded version public status page (for example https://uptimeguard.net/status/a39158ee63/embedded)
- Now you can reset all the stats for monitor
- And export latest status changes via RSS, CSV or JSON feed. Per each site or for all in the account.
- More communication features: contacts form and monitors limit increase forms
Nearest plans are to work further in API development direction to make a full featured gate for all UptimeGuard functionality. This will allow us to switch to SPA frontend and use the same gateway for any mobile or integration app.
Also stay tuned to get even more statistic and site performance analytics in the feature with UptimeGuard!